1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. My girls tell me frequently how pretty I am.
2. No one has ever been in my corner the way Steve is...he would always be my first pick unless we are playing Canasta, then he's OUT!
3. Olivia is not Jewish, even though she likes to proclaim she is, but her practiced southern drawl will crack up the most serious person.
4. I have the best bunch of friends a girl could chose, whether it is a face I see in person, or a friend who writes words that I read on a blog.
5. "Thinking of others first", "not having something to say if it is not nice", and "no snatching" are rules to live by.
6. We will most likely add another person to our family in the next year.
These are just a few of our thoughts...we are a blessed family and so thankful God takes care of us. We look with expectation to the new year, 2009, which holds a wealth of memories and a storehouse of blessings.
As you can see, our family likes to do it a little differently...so here it is 8:45 p.m. and we are toasting in the new year. CHEERS! to all of you! Now off to bed!