Thursday, May 21, 2009

Squeals of delight


Okay so it does not take much for this family to be entertained. American Idol did just that last night. Not only did Kris Allen win...oh the girls screamed. Adam wore enough makeup to make Olivia dream of eyeliner and glitter...AND...Steve almost lost control when KISS showed up. Oh, he had his shirt on (thanks for calling Amy) and it made all those past memories of "the greatest rock band of all time" come flooding back. Oh it was so funny to watch. He was like a kid, more than usual. I hope they NEVER go back on tour, Olivia would want to go with him. What fun!

6 comments:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Too funny! I was excited to hear that Kris won! I really wanted Danny to make it to the finals!

Jeanne said...

I had to bring Joey in on this one! He loved Gene and Gene Jr. playing the air guitar! I personally would like to see Steve stick his tongue out like that freak of nature did. And be checking the mail cause the black/white and glitter make up is on the way baby! j/k hee hee

The Light's, party of 4 said...

I love it!!! I was screaming when Kris won....I would love to go to a concert with Steve. I can only imagine how much fun it would. We do love the same music, you know.

Leslie said...

NOT a KISS fan at all! Sorry, Steven! I am glad, however, that you got to enjoy them. I enjoyed wathcing Adam with them with those big ol' platform shoes that I just don't get :)

Melissa said...

AWESOME! I just love Steve!

Tiffany said...

We had a blast watching the finale too. I couldn't believe it when Kiss came out on stage! I was thrilled for Kris!