Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Goosebumps and sunburn

The Atlantic Ocean was quite frigid this past weekend. St.Augustine was lovely, the sun was shining like we were in a fairytale, but the wind had enough chill to it, that at times we were sitting with towels on us like they were blankets. And despite the slathering on of sunscreen, we all had spaces that had gotten burned.
Of course those of the young mind, got right in and did not care about the temp...me, my toe went in and that was it!
Building castles, and playing in the wet sand was like winning the lottery for Steph, and except for the sand in the suit, life could not get better.
This is Olivia. If you could not tell. She loves the surfer girl look. A lot! In fact she wore this for 36 hours straight last week. She is a hunk of love.


Catchin' the wave. Love people. This is why I am a Floridian. Beach and sun. Fun. Love it!

3 comments:

The Russ Family said...

It looks like we had the same idea. I was in need of serious rays this past weekend. Nothing like the sun to make you feel great!

Leslie said...

Bryan and I have been talking about a much needed beach trip! Looks like the kids had so much fun. I think I will wait until it gets a little warmer!

Melissa said...

LOVE IT! Who'd want to live anywhere else?? You guys look like you had a ball!!!!